[xmlsec] Re: get PKCS11 slot

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Wed Jun 18 08:37:57 PDT 2003

Andrew,

First of all, please use xmlsec mailing list for any questions regarding
xmlsec.
Otherwise, you messages have a very good chance to go to my trash (sorry,
I recieve too many spam).

Probably the simplest solution to your problem would be to have a special
NSS specific function "SetSlot" that will set slot in
xmlSecNssEvpBlockCipherCtx
structure. Later on, xmlSecNssEvpBlockCipherCtxInit() would use either this
slot or call GetBestSlot(). This would change an internal xmlsec-nss
structure
not visible to user and I don't see any backward compatibility problems.

Aleksey