[xmlsec] stamp files

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Tue Jun 17 15:06:00 PDT 2003

Werid. I also see it on RH 9 (stock) but everything is clean
on RH 7.2 (stock + standard updates). I did quick google
search and it seems that there is a problem with autoconf.
There is a suggestion to manually remove "stamp-*" files
but I am not sure I clear understand how these files are
used so I don't feel comfortable with this. Can you check
with other debian folks how they solved this problem?
Or may be you can add a patch to cleanup these files
just for Debian?

Aleksey