[xmlsec] Support for Microsoft CryptoAPI and certificate store

Olger Warnier olger at xs4all.nl
Wed Jun 11 05:31:55 PDT 2003

Hi Glenn,

I agree that the integration with the MS certificate store is important
for windows users. I am dusting of the code till now, updating that to the
HEAD (could also use another, Aleksey maybe has a recommendation) revision
of the xmlsec project in cvs.
We were already busy with the integration of the certificate store and I
have to get the code compiling. When that is done, I can send you the code
in some format..
How do you like to have it ?
Aleksey: is some kind of cvs structure an option ?

Kind Regards,

Olger