[xmlsec] Support for Microsoft CryptoAPI and certificate store

Glenn Horton Glenn.Horton at sas.com
Tue Jun 10 05:01:28 PDT 2003

	I would like to use XMLSec as the basis for XML Encryption and XML Signature
support in our products.However, I think that our Windows customers would be much
happier if we could integrate with Windows' built in PKI. Has any consideration been given
to modifying XMLSec so that it can use CryptoAPI  as an encryption engine and the Microsoft
Certificate Store as a certificate store.

	I'm willing to help with such a project if there is interest. Of course, I'll have to check with
our legal experts to see that this wouldn't violate the silly US laws that govern encryption.

Glenn Horton                 SAS Institute
919-531-6640                R4306 SAS Campus Dr.
Glenn.Horton at sas.com  Cary, N.C. 27513

SAS... The Power to Know