[xmlsec] Detached EncryptedKey template...

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Sun Jun 8 00:11:32 PDT 2003

Currently <enc:ReferenceList/> is not supported by xmlsec
(see interop page). Personaly, I don't see reasons for having
<enc:ReferenceList/> when there is <dsig:RetrievalMethod/>.
IMHO, decryptor wants to know which key was used for encrypting
this data and not which data were encrypted using this key.
But it is only my personal opinion. If you need <enc:ReferenceList/>
list support in xmlsec then do not forget that I accept
contributions, please :)