[xmlsec] xmlsec-config and crypto option

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Tue May 27 20:21:12 PDT 2003

Done and checked in CVS:

[aleksey at lsh xmlsec-tip]$ ./xmlsec1-config  --help
Usage: xmlsec1-config [OPTION]...

Known values for OPTION are:

  --prefix=DIR          change XMLSEC prefix [default /home/aleksey]
  --exec-prefix=DIR     change XMLSEC executable prefix
                        [default /home/aleksey]
  --libs                print library linking information
  --cflags              print pre-processor and compiler flags
  --crypto              print the default crypto library name
  --help                display this help and exit
  --version             output version information
  --crypto=LIB          configure with XMLSEC crypto library (one of the
                        following: none default  openssl gnutls nss)
                        [default "openssl"]

[aleksey at lsh xmlsec-tip]$ ./xmlsec1-config  --cflags
-I/home/aleksey/include/xmlsec1 -I/home/aleksey/include/libxml2
-DXMLSEC_CRYPTO="openssl" -DXMLSEC_CRYPTO_OPENSSL=1

[aleksey at lsh xmlsec-tip]$ ./xmlsec1-config  --cflags --crypto=openssl
-I/home/aleksey/include/xmlsec1 -I/home/aleksey/include/libxml2
-DXMLSEC_CRYPTO="openssl" -DXMLSEC_CRYPTO_OPENSSL=1

[aleksey at lsh xmlsec-tip]$ ./xmlsec1-config  --cflags --crypto=nss
-I/home/aleksey/include/xmlsec1 -I/home/aleksey/include/libxml2
-DXMLSEC_CRYPTO="nss" -DXMLSEC_CRYPTO_NSS=1
-I/usr/include/mozilla-1.2.1/nss -I/usr/include/mozilla-1.2.1/nspr

John, I would appreciate if you can try it out and let me know if it works
for you or any further work is needed.

Aleksey