[xmlsec] 1.0.1 documentation bugs

John Belmonte jvb at prairienet.org
Sun May 25 21:47:15 PDT 2003

I found several documentation bugs in the xmlsec1-1.0.1 package:

     * man pages show wrong version (1.0.0)
     * xmlsec1 man page typo: singining (please run spell checker on your docs)
     * missing examples/Makefile (according to examples/README)
     * missing examples/autogen.sh (according to examples/README)
     * link to script source code is broken on Online Verifier page

Also I found that Debian keeps the nss library includes in
/usr/include/mozilla/nss.  Would you add "/usr/include/mozilla" to ac_nss_inc_dir?

Regards,
-John

--
http:// if   l .o  /