[xmlsec] NSS config changes

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Mon May 5 08:04:17 PDT 2003

Hi, Tej!

I have applied your patch and everything seems to work except that I
don't think
that nss-config should be part of xmlsec package. I believe that this
file should go
in NSS itself. I removed nss-config generation from configure.in and
with this minor
change, the patch is checked in CVS trunk.

Thanks for the patch!
Aleksey