[xmlsec] xml encryption runtime error

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Thu Apr 24 07:05:36 PDT 2003

I am not sure I understand which library version (0.0.14 or 0.1.1?) and
which
example you are talking about. Most likely it is 0.0.14. In this case
you might just
ignore this. It is a warning, not an error. And better switch to 1.0.0.

BTW, subscribing to mailing list saves my time because I do not need to
dig up your message from a huge list of spam that sits and waits my approval
to be sent to mailing list.

Aleksey