[xmlsec] XML Security Library 1.0.0 is released

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Thu Apr 17 06:45:13 PDT 2003

  The XML Security Library 1.0.0 release is the major upgrade
from the 0.0.X version. The new version includes:
    - multiple crypto libraries support (with "out of the box"
      support for OpenSSL, GnuTLS and NSS);
    - simplified and cleaned internal structure and API;
    - several performance and memory usage improvements;
    - new or updated documentation (tutorial, API reference
      manual and examples).

The new code is available at the usual place:
	http://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec/download.html

At the end I would like to thank you everyone who have helped and
supported me other the last year. It is my great pleasure to
work with so smart and bright people!