[xmlsec] MS Crypto API support

olger olger at xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 8 00:40:44 PDT 2003

Hi Aleksey,

I've checked out the latest tree but did not find the skeleton folders.
At this moment, I changed the GnuTLS to MSCrypto and removed the gcrypt
functions to be replaced by the ms cryptoapi functions.
Maybe I make some kind of mistake somewhere, but if you help me out with
finding the skeleton, I'll use that.

I also did some additional changes to the Makefile.msvc to support the new
crypto, but this is probably not complete yet. When it is (and works) I
will post it to the list.

Regards,

Olger