[xmlsec] MS Crypto API support

Olger Warnier owarnier at cordys.com
Mon Apr 7 05:36:28 PDT 2003

Hello to all of the list,

After some wandering through the list, I found some details on the support
for different crypto libraries.
The MS CryptoAPI seems not supported (yet) so I am planning on writing the
integration if someone could help me out a little on the way this should be
done. The structure seems to support compiletime support for the use of
another crypto backend. (is support planned for runtime loaded libraries
(dlopen and so on) ?
I am wondering what the list of functions is I should map/support to get it
to work. (the website documentation doesn't tell a lot on this matter yet).
I am planning to use the mscryptoapi as define and directory. If people have
pointers/ideas please let me know.

Kind Regards,

Olger

privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message
disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or
omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in
error.