[xmlsec] invalid reference

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Tue Apr 1 08:04:30 PST 2003

The error you have means that digests did not match. Several people
reported problems with version 1.0.2 of the  <ThreeDSecure/> signatures.
However, I don't see problem on xmlsec side (hint, use '--store-references'
option) which makes me think that there is a problem with one who
generated this signature.

BTW, have anyone found what is the problem???

Aleksey