[xmlsec] (no subject)

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Mon Mar 31 08:17:33 PST 2003

Unfortunately, I can't help you much because I don;t know which OS do
you use,
which example is it and where is the crasher inside (get full stack!).

The only guess I have is that you are using Windows, Igor's binaries and
screw up
compilation options (check FAQ or documentation for details).

Aleksey