[xmlsec] canonicalization and transcoding

Slava Kostin sk_home at mail333.com
Fri Mar 28 22:03:32 PST 2003

Hello, Aleksey Sanin.

Saturday, March 29, 2003, 5:44:55 you wrote about "[xmlsec] canonicalization and transcoding":

AS> XMLSec and LibXML takes care about canonicalization and all other stuff.
AS> Please check examples for more details about creating signatures.

Do you mean that example dsig1.c does canonisation and transcoding?
I tried to change encoding="Windows-1251" and added two tags without
pair (<InnerTag attr1="10"/>). And after processing all tags are still
without pairs and in that lexical order as thay was. Encoding also
has not been changed.
Should I describe DTD before trying to sign document?

Best regards,
Slava Kostin