[xmlsec] please help to choose a version

Slava Kostin sk_home at mail333.com
Fri Mar 28 19:15:56 PST 2003

Hello.

So, I carried out the analysis and decided to use xmlsec.
Version 0.0.14 is fully satisfying with all my requirements. What
about this version? Would it be changed according to XMLDSig standard
changes in future? And may be there's other reasons to use version
0.1.1 except possibility to use library with different crypto engines?

It seems to me it will be not trivial task to port my sources from
using version 0.0.X to 0.1.X of library...
That's why I'm asking such question.

Best regards,
Slava Kostin