[xmlsec] compile example

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Thu Mar 27 21:04:43 PST 2003

Ok, I believe it's "mixed MS runtime" problem. It crashes on this line:

        xmlDumpDoc(output, doc);

at the very end of the example. The solution is to set code generation to
"Multithreaded DLL" (/MD). Note: *not* "Debug Multithreaded DLL"
even for debug project.

The attached is MS VC project and make files. The assumption is that
all include and library files for all libraries
(xmlsec/libxml/libxslt/openssl/iconv)
are in "include" and "lib" folders of the top project folder. Change it
if necessary.

With best regards,
Aleksey