[xmlsec] compile example

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Thu Mar 27 19:40:40 PST 2003

Slava,

Frist of all, please use xmlsec mailing list for all xmlsec related
quetions.
I've explained many times that it just saves my time.
Regarding you problem: I am sorry but I don't have time to debug
the binaries you've sent me (especialy on Windows). From your build log
it seems that you crash is caused by mixed MS runtime libraries.
Please read FAQ for details:
    http://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec/faq.html

With best regards,
Aleksey