[xmlsec] official Debian packages

John Belmonte jvb at prairienet.org
Thu Mar 27 17:37:58 PST 2003

Hello,

The xmlsec source and binaries (covering about 11 Linux architectures) are now
in Debian's package pool.  They hit the unstable distribution about one month
ago, and the testing distribution just today.

Thanks to Wesley Terpstra for sponsoring the packages.

The version there now is 0.0.12.  I may update it to 0.0.14 soon.  I don't plan
to package the 0.1.x series until the library naming issue is cleared up in both
series.

Aleksey, what should the download pages be changed to say?  Maybe:

     Xmlsec is included as part of Debian GNU/Linux.  For more info see the

-John

--
http:// if   l .   /