[xmlsec] Re: A question about XMLSec internals

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Wed Mar 26 08:43:09 PST 2003

Please read the spec: the XML node set is serialized to binary stream
using "canonicalization".
In this particular case, this means that "xmlns=...." would be added to
<Object/> node.
Try "--print-all" option for xmlsec utility, it'll show you what
*exactly* was signed
(this option works with "verify" command only).

Aleksey