[xmlsec] Error in transforms.c

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Wed Mar 26 01:55:41 PST 2003

This error means that Reference verification failed. There are many
posible reasons
for this, the most probable ones are:
    - the data were changed;
    - there is a bug in VISA software or in XMLSec library.

Several people complained about problems with recent VISA examples
verification
recently. I've looked at a couple examples and I don't see problems on
XMLSec
side (hint: use "--print-all" option for xmlsec command line utility).
The signature
is really simple and I would be really surprised if it's a bug in
XMLSec  because I did
change nothing in this area recently and such simple signatures were
tested by many
people. However, if anyone will be able to figure out what is the
problem I would be
happy to fix XMLSec.

Sorry, I don't think I can help you much right now.

With best regards,

Aleksey