[xmlsec] RE: X509 data not reloaded from keys file

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Fri Mar 21 13:24:01 PST 2003

One more idea for you: put all your pkcs12 files in a file (flat or XML)
and load
it by your own function. After that, copy/paste the existing xmlsec
function for
reading pkcs12 files and change it to read pkcs12 from memory (it should be
pretty strightforward, you just need to replace OpenSSL file BIO with
memory
buffer BIO).

Aleksey