[xmlsec] another question about xmlsec.

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Thu Mar 20 08:54:21 PST 2003

In adition to that, the new XMLSec development series (0.1.X) lets you
use practicaly any crypto engine. If you are interested in Windows CryptAPI
support then you might write this code by yourself. I would be happy to
answer your questions and (if you wish) include your work in the
main XMLSec tree.

With best regards,
Aleksey