[xmlsec] XPointer problem

Matthias Jung matthias.jung at xtradyne.com
Wed Mar 12 06:39:57 PST 2003

I have to agrree with you. The spec seems to be quite unclear in this
point.
Maybe the next version is some more clear at this point.

Xmlsec could interpret the handling in it's own way, but as long it
conflicts with id processing
and there is no need, why should it?

As I said before, I do not have a real need for this feature, I was just
performing some tests
and am able to help myself with other expressions returning the same
results.
At least I (we) know some more limits of XPointer usage ...

Again, thanks for help

Matthias