[xmlsec] Re: Verifying an signature ... Problem

Ingo Fischer apollon at schlund.de
Wed Feb 26 10:39:23 PST 2003

Hello Aleskey,

In the XML-File there were 3 certificates at all included. The first certificate
you extracted as "a.pem".
I saved these certificates as b.pem and c.pem too.

when I run verify that with openssl I get an success for a.pem.
So you need all certificates which are presented in the XML when you verify the
signature. Does xmlsec uses all these certificates or only get the first one ?!

When I try to load the extracted b.pem and c.pem as trusted certificates into
xmlsec I get

xmlSecX509StoreLoadPemCert (x509.c:1182): error 3: crypto operation failed :
X509_LOOKUP_load_file(b.pem) - 0
Error: unable to load certificate file "b.pem".

What could be the reason for that error ?

Ingo Fischer

--
Ingo Fischer

Ingo Fischer
Schlund + Partner AG           NOF-Components : http://www.apollon.de
Karlsruhe                      ICQ-Number     : 3183043
Tel.: 0721/91374-0
http://www.schlund.de