[xmlsec] Transform names

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Wed Feb 26 07:45:34 PST 2003

Actually, it is already done :) But in the developer series
on the trunk. Unfortunatelly, backporting it to 0.0.X branch
would mean binary incompatibility and I would prefer to
do not do this.
And of course there is a quick and durty solution to just have
a separate table (transformId <-> readable name). Thought,
it's not the best way it might solve your problem for now.

Aleksey