[xmlsec] "soft error" when calling xmlSecDSigValidate

Meg Morgan meg at votehere.net
Fri Feb 7 12:48:46 PST 2003

I am signing an xml document:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE Plaintext [<!ELEMENT Plaintext (#PCDATA)>] >
<Plaintext>Hello World</Plaintext>

and creating a detached signature so that the original
data is not in the SIGNATURE file.

I guess I don't understand what the intended result of the reference
evaluation is, and why mine is empty.  Should I be using a different
transform, or none at all?

You're right, I don't think it even got to the digest.

Thanks,
meg