[xmlsec] Web form signing

Alexis Kiba alexk at intelsys.ru
Thu Jan 9 00:24:03 PST 2003

Hello !

I think there are many experts in digital signing.
I want to discuss any conceptual questions about Web form signing.

Usualy people are filling Web forms in some brouser which know nothing
about digital signature. Hence we shell install additional software
which will take filled form and sign it before it will be sent.
But this software should be granted to access to user's secret keys.
What solutions are preffered to exclude chance of secret keys
discrediting ? Build own PKI for this purposes ?

--
Best regards,
 Alexis Kiba                           mailto:alexk at intelsys.ru