[xmlsec] Re: problem encrypting when using Windows 2000 ?

Meg Morgan meg at votehere.net
Wed Jan 8 09:12:24 PST 2003

I was just about to write.  I am trying to digest all of the great
information.  If I put the #defines in my code before the xmlsec
headers, intestingly enough I get link errors (unresolved externals)
on three variables which happen to be in the transforms.h header.
Recall that the error message was about the transform.  I also downloaded
the libxmlsec-0.0.11.win32.v6 but got the same behavior as before (but
without the #defines, since that doesn't even link for me).

We make all of our projects multithreaded dlls, btw.

I will send source code if you still want to see it Igor ...

Still broken :(
meg