[xmlsec] A signed xml msg can't be verified

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Sat Jan 4 00:39:33 PST 2003

Hi, Derek!

First of all, it's probably a wrong way to create the signature in the
way you did
(do sign document and next modify content). Depending on what are you
signing
you may easily invalidate you signature.
Regarding the error you have, I can only guess since you do not provide
the document
(see http://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec/bugs.html for a list of required
information
when you report bug/request help). I might be wrong but it seems that
you have a problem with ID attribute (see section 3.2 from FAQ).

Aleksey