[xmlsec] Exceptions occuring when trying to use encryption

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Mon Dec 30 12:16:20 PST 2002

It seems that you have a compilation problem. Please check the
value of xmlSecEncDes3Cbc in the debugger. It seems like there is
a problem accessing variables declared in DLLs. Probably the good idea
would be to recompile the xmlsec library using Borland compiler itself
(if you are using Windows binaries from Igor).

Aleksey