[xmlsec] xmlse usage

Wayne Cheng chengw168 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 22 21:14:51 PST 2002

Hi Aleksey,

Thanks for your help, I modify xml.txt for the right signature
algorithm. Now, the following signing works.

xmlsec sign  --privkey:signed ./signing.key xml.txt >xml.signed

I wonder if it is possible to use the certificate to verify
the signed document. So far, I can use the folllowing format
to verify the signed document.
xmlsec verify --print-signature .cert xml.signed

If I use the format:
xmlsec verify --pubkey:signed ./signing.cert xml.signed
or
xmlsec verify --print-signature  --pubkey:signed ./signing.cert xml.signed

It will complain about the wrong format.

Thanks,

Wayne