[xmlsec] About Chinese

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Sun Dec 22 17:51:20 PST 2002

Have you specified Chinese encoding you are using at the start of your
xml  file like
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="your encoding" ?>
BTW, what is the xmlsec output?

And as I wrote you before, it might be wise to ask this question in libxml2
mailing list. Some guys there might have an answer from the top of the head.

Aleksey