[xmlsec] xmlse usage

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Sun Dec 22 16:27:22 PST 2002

I am not sure I clear understand what does the "generation algorithm
RSA-SHA1" mean
but assuming that server.key has a private RSA key then you should check
that xml.txt
template uses RSA-SHA1 signature algorithm. This is the only reasons I
can think of for
the error you have.

BTW, I think it'll be very helpful if you send related files next time :)

Aleksey