[xmlsec] xmlse usage

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Sun Dec 22 16:00:17 PST 2002

First of all, you made a mistake in the command line. The correct call
should
look like this:
    xmlsec sign --privkey:server ./server.key xml.txt
The square brackets '[' and ']'  in the help page indicate that this
part is optional.
If running the correct command will not help then I would suggest to
check that
the key in server.key matches the signature algorithm used (i.e. don't
expect to
find an RSA key for DSA signature :) ).

With best regards,
Aleksey