[xmlsec] (no subject)

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Thu Dec 19 01:45:40 PST 2002

I always reply to mails sent to the xmlsec mailing list. If you are
sending mails
with xmlsec question to my personal email I might ignore them in the
same way
you ignore my request to do not do this.

I have no idea why you have problems with Chinese. I am sorry but you
gave zero
information in your message. Most likely, you need to read DTD or XML
spec one
more time or ask this question in libxml2 mailing list. There are guys
familiar with
XML internationalization and they might quickly help you (but do not
forget to include
more info in you question).

Aleksey