[xmlsec] Re: [xmlsec] the content of the tag certificate it´s so long

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Tue Dec 17 16:49:17 PST 2002

Hm.. There is no way to control it thru API and I am surprised that
other programs are
not able to handle this. Thought it'll be easy to fix and the result
will look better. Please file
a bug in GNOME Bugzilla (module="xmlsec") about this. I am traveling and
could not fix
it right now but will be happy to do it later.

Aleksey