[xmlsec] verification for dsig2.c

vish ch hivisu at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 14 14:05:41 PST 2002

Hi,

Im sorry , i think i confused u a bit. when i said that i used test.xml, i
meant i used a template document for which i signed and verified using the
DSAPrivate and DSAPublic keys . But now i want to verify the signed document
using dsig2. how can i verify the signed document which is signed using
dsig2.

thanks in advance,

Vish.