[xmlsec] verification for dsig2.c

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Sat Dec 14 12:23:48 PST 2002

Please read the description of the dsig2 example
http://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec/example-dsig2.html
        " In this example we will add a signature to the document..."

The test.xml is example *result* ouptut. Try
        ./dsig2 DSAprivate test.tmpl > result.xml
And I am absilutely not suprised that you are not able to verify your output
with xmlsec utility or that you have different signature with it. Please
open your
files and look inside!

Aleksey