[xmlsec] verification for dsig2.c

vishveswar reddy challagonda hivisu at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 13 23:55:43 PST 2002

hi aleksey,
Thanks for your reply. I could resolve the problem just as you said and now
am able to generate signature by running dsig2.c executable with dsakey.pem
and test.xml. now the verification using online verifier or xmlsec utility
fails. i also tried the same using public and private DSA keys generated
through openssl. how do i verify the signatures?
thanks in advance
vish