[xmlsec] Adding multiple certificates to a pre-signature message or a signed message

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Fri Dec 6 15:06:51 PST 2002

The simplest way is to add multiple certificates to the key and add
one <X509Data> node to the <KeyInfo>. All the certs found in the key
(as well as all CRLs) should be written into the <X509Data> node.

The function you might want to look at are:

        xmlSecKeyReadPemCert
<http://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec/api/xmlsec-keys.html#XMLSECKEYREADPEMCERT>
<http://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec/api/xmlsec-x509.html#XMLSECX509DATAREADPEMCERT>

<http://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec/api/xmlsec-keyinfo.html#XMLSECKEYINFOADDX509DATA>
    xmlSecKeyInfoAddX509Data
<http://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec/api/xmlsec-keyinfo.html#XMLSECKEYINFOADDX509DATA>

You are absolutelly right that the current API is not really clear. I am
working
on fixing this :)

Aleksey