[xmlsec] Signing a document with key and cert..

Marius Kjeldahl marius at kjeldahl.net
Mon Nov 18 14:15:48 PST 2002

Aleksey Sanin wrote:

>> No, no warning when I sign it with:
>>
>> xmlsec sign --privkey privkey.pem,privkey-cert.pem org.xml. But I will
>> see if I can dig out a correct DTD for the document.
>
> You might just add ID attributes declaration. You do not need full DTD.
> And probably I will change warning to an error.

You are right. I added:

<!DOCTYPE ThreeDSecure [
   <!ATTLIST CRReq id ID #IMPLIED>
]>

to the document, and it finally validated ok (well, not using the online
verifier, but at least locally).

My next challenge is to do this dynamically (so if anybody have experience on
how to do that using libxml, feel free to spill the beans).

Thanks for helping me out.

--
Mvh, Marius Kjeldahl