[xmlsec] xmlSecSignedInfoRead (..\src\xmldsig.c:1493): error 51: invalid r eference :

Igor Zlatkovic igor at stud.fh-frankfurt.de
Mon Nov 11 10:13:38 PST 2002

Hi there,

I'll check this as soon I reboot to Windows again (I'm busy doing some
numerical stuff for the University at the moment and Mathematica runs on
Linux :-))

Using my MSVC7-made binaries with MSVC 6 should not be the problem. The
binary file format and the export table are the same. You wold not be able
to use the current Platform SDK with MSVC 6 either, if there were a problem
in that area.

I'll fix this within the next 2 days :-)

Ciao
Igor