[xmlsec] xmlSecSignedInfoRead (..\src\xmldsig.c:1493): error 51: invalid r eference :

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Mon Nov 11 08:56:13 PST 2002

Please, check that you compile using the same runtime as the one used
in Igor's binaries. It does look like exported variables are broken. For
example,
check the value of xmlSecTransformEnveloped variable is not NULL
(I suspect it is NULL). This problem was reported before but I don't
know how
to reproduce or fix it (sorry, my primary platform is Linux).
Also, AFAIK, Igor compiles binaries using MSVC 7 and I might expect problems
with using his binaries with MSVC 6.

Aleksey