[xmlsec] xmlSecSignedInfoRead (..\src\xmldsig.c:1493): error 51: invalid r eference :

Vijaya Krishna Potluri vpotluri at vanenburg.com
Sun Nov 10 23:05:17 PST 2002

Hi,
    I was trying to use the xmlsec for signing and for encrypting. I'm
facing some problem regarding the verification of the signed documents. I
tried to run the "Example 4. Verifying signatures in the document" along
with the sample signed xml file which is also given . I'm getting the
following error when the "xmlSecDSigValidate" is encountered. The error is
:- xmlSecSignedInfoRead (..\src\xmldsig.c:1493): error 51: invalid
reference.
   Can you help me out as to what is to be done, to resolve this. I'm
working on the windows platform.
Regards,
Vijay.

privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message
disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or
omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in
error.