[xmlsec] Signature verification

Gregor Ibic gregor.ibic at intelicom.si
Sun Nov 3 06:28:41 PST 2002

Hi!

Im trying to verify signature from my module with xmlsec. For now with
Enveloping mode.
I get the same digest for Object node, but the signature is different.
I tried to check what is the digest of SignedInfo node, but I cant read it,
cause it is really nested with pointers to functions.
The content of C14N data that is signed is the same and of the same length,
so difference is in digesting and signing.

Digest method is the same like for Object node, so I think that there should
be a difference in signing procedure. I use RSA method.

How could I find where is the problem?

Regards,
Gregor