[xmlsec] Using XPath

Gregor Ibic gregor.ibic at intelicom.si
Sun Nov 3 03:02:24 PST 2002

For enveloped signature I have to select all nodes except the Signature
node.
How can I do this? This is specified in w3c xmlsig with the expresion
"not(....)"
or some larger function that uses here() function.

I will parse your code for here() registration.

Regards,
Gregor

Intelicom d.o.o.
Security software company