[xmlsec] XML Sig

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Fri Nov 1 00:02:29 PST 2002

If you re using xmlsec command line utility tool then you might use
"--print-all" option to see
what exactly XMLSec digests and signs.  I know almost nothing about MS
Crypto API.
Does it supports XMLDsig or it's only low level crypto functions
(rsa/dsa/hmac/sha/...)?
In the second case, I don't understand what do you mean by "the same
digest with MS Cryptoapi
and with xmlsig". If you are digesting the text by itself then most
likely you have different
"end-of-line" symbols.

BTW, I do see at least one problem with your document. Please read the
section 3.2 of the FAQ:
    http://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec/faq.htm

Aleksey