[xmlsec] XML Sig

Gregor Ibic gregor.ibic at intelicom.si
Thu Oct 31 23:04:38 PST 2002

Hi!

Im writing a xmlsig with MS cryptoapi support. I use your library for
verification of digests and signatures.
It turns out that I have do redo some of your work and now Im stuck with
proper canonization.
How can I embed a data object in Signature element and request to canonize
it.
I found out that Enveloping signature does not canonize (C14N) that <Object>
element.
But I would like to have a transparent solution.

Also I have to remove Signature element with XPath before doing digests if I
use Enveloped signature, right?

What about doing a wrapper for crypto support? In this way other crypto libs
could be used.

Regards,
Gregor