[xmlsec] Missing 'xmlSecAddIdAttributeName()' in version 0.0.10

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Wed Oct 23 08:20:24 PDT 2002

Hi, Sascha!

I am sorry but this function was a hack :( The question about this
problem is
described in FAQ section 3.2: http://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec/faq.html
Basically, there are two options:
    1) use DTD (you may have very simple DTD that will spcify only ID
attribute,
    see example in FAQ);
    2) use a hack based on xmlAddID() function
I would recommend the first way. It's more general and interoperable.

Aleksey.